What is the PulStar?
The PulStar is a chiropractic instrument that merges computer technology with spinal motion analyses and adjusting. It is made up of a handheld impulse head, which is connected to a computer, and proprietary PulStar software.
How does it work?
- A gentle impulse is applied to each segment of your spine to analyze spinal motion. The impulse head records the resultant spinal motion.
- A bar graph indicating areas of normal and abnormal spinal motion is generated.
- Gentle and precise impulses are applied to your spine to restore normal motion.
- Each segment of your spine is re-analyzed to verify spinal motion has normalized.
What conditions is it effective for?
The PulStar’s gentle precision impulses are ideally suited to treat the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Joint pain and related conditions
- Repetitive strain-related conditions
Our PulStar is proven in helping our patients reduce or eliminate pain. We invite you to book an appointment today!