How Are Patients Assessed?
The key factors we consider when developing a treatment plan for a patient are:
- What is it about the postures you adopt or the ways you move that triggers your pain?
- How are your spine and other joints (especially shoulders and hips) functioning?
- What structures of your spine are painful?
- What other factors are contributing to your pain? (eg. beliefs, lifestyle, amount of sleep, etc.)
How Long Is a Treatment Session?
Each treatment generally lasts 10 – 20 minutes.
How Frequent Are Treatment Sessions?
Most patients suffering from back pain, neck pain, or headaches require the following treatment frequency to effectively manage their pain:
- Approx. 2-3 treatments per week initially, until the pain is under control.
- Once per week to once per month once the pain is under control and the goals of treatment are achieved.
- Monthly check-ups after the goals of treatment are achieved to help decrease the risk of re-injury or re-aggravation.
Our treatments are proven in helping our patients reduce or eliminate pain. We invite you to book an appointment today!